Why International School?
Calm and peaceful yet crowded and vivacious, the area surrounding the Barakat International School secures most favorable conditions to maintain best learning environment within its borders. Barakat International School Follows an internationally recognized Cambridge International Curriculum.
Cambridge Curriculum for secondary education.
- Cambridge lower secondary programme.
- Cambridge International General Certificate for Secondary Education (IGCSE).
- Cambridge International Advanced Subsidiary Levels (AS Levels).
- Cambridge IGCSE offers a choice over 70 subjects is taken in 144 countries.
- Cambridge International A and AS level qualifications are recognized by universities of the UK, European Union, USA and Canada.
+93 780 200 200
+93 780 300 300
© 2016 All right reserved The Barakat international School
Proje-i Taimani 1st Street Kabul Afghanistan